[XP] Expierence variables add your wishes here

Post by Elharter »

Here is the google-document, to place your wish to collection XP´s ingame:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Elharter
Site Admin

Re: [XP] Expierence variables add your wishes here

Post by Elharter »

I think, that the system, where race winner gets 200 exp and loser loses 100 exp is not good, because is way too harsh. If there are on average more than 3 drivers in race, then it would make average exp gain of drivers negative. Also why does the winner in race with 2 drivers get same exp than winner in race with 6 drivers?

Instead I suggest, that there would be no way how to lose exp from losing in race. People shouldn't be punished from losing, they are sad already. Also this would make newbies/bad drivers constantly lose exp, which might motivate them to stop playing. I suggest, that driver gets 50 exp for each driver that he beats in race. So in race of 5 drivers, 1st place would get 200 exp, 2nd place 150 exp, 3rd place 100 exp, 4th place 50 exp and 5th place 0 exp. In race of 2 drivers 1st place would get 50 exp and 2nd place 0 exp. No one would lose exp and newbies/bad drivers could earn exp bit-by-bit by constantly playing and trying to beat at least one opponent, becoming better drivers in the process.

Also driver could get 50 exp from winning qualification

by yorok
Elharter
Site Admin

Post by Elharter »

I am not sure what is this but I think a sort of ranking system.

These ratings would be accumulated over organized online events. One can get +1 (increment point) for participation, for wins, laps done, pole positions, fastest laps in race and then some sort of ranking.

by jefcam
Elharter
Site Admin

Post by Elharter »

I think, that real official ranking should be based only on race results, not for participations, etc, because this is supposed to rank drivers only according to their driving skill. This exp thing seems to be more like Steam achievements - just for fun.