Moin und so

Say hello and introduce yourself
Harrii

Moin und so

Post by Harrii »

Hello folks,

I'm Harrii with double i not y! I life in NRW, Germany.
I found out about GentRacing in another Top Down Racing Forum. I like customable and editable Games, so "another old top down racer" and Simutrans are other Games i'm intrested in.
I waited long time for a racing Game that is easy enough to create contend for without being an expert at modeling and programming. So I found "another old top down racer" and start to make Cars and Tracks. The options of that were very limited so it was challenging but also frustrating.
I have a look at Circuit Superstars, but this seems not modable.
With GentRacing I think it is different, in a project which sounds and looks promising to me. I expect to get a racing game that is fun to drive, easy to customize and with a great community.
I'd like to try the Car editor as soon as possible, to be part of the community.
For suggestions I will use the part of the forum, where suggentions supposed to be.
Racing series I'd like to have in GentRacing are Rallycross, Rally Raid and Extreme E.

see you
Harrii
Elharter
Site Admin

Re: Moin und so

Post by Elharter »

Hi Harrii with double i not y,

nive to have you onboard. You are 100% right here on the correct side of the universe :)
Except the car-editor, which needs some months to be available, you´ll get everything you need !

enjoy and have fun!